Baby signing class in SW12?

3 posts
Familycompleted
Options:
Share this post on:

Baby signing class in SW12?

Postby Familycompleted » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:20 am

Does anyone know of baby signing classes in Clapham south/Balham area? My baby just turned one and I was considering starting her on it but I can't seem to find any....! Thanks so much.
multi-multitasker
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby signing class in SW12?

Postby multi-multitasker » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Sadly I don't think there is, as we live Sw12 and end up going to South Wimbledon - for Tiny Talk which we love. For the next term this is moving to Earlsfield as the current teacher is on maternity leave until sept. This is based on BSL rather than Mackaton, which was what I wanted as members of my family also use sign language. We have been going since my little one was 10 weeks.
http://www.tinytalk.co.uk/baby-signing-classes.php

I am aware that Baby Sensory at the Bedford do some sign language but this is not the main focus.
pie81
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby signing class in SW12?

Postby pie81 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 am

Back in 2013 there were two, Bubbaboo - based on Hillier Road SW11 - and Little Signers - based at SammyDuder on Webbs Rd. from a quick google it looks like Bubbaboo is still going, not sure about Little Signers.

I started going with my daughter at about 9 months, it was fun but a bit late as she was more interested in moving and (sort of) starting to talk at that age...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.