New kitchen - too many options!

2 posts
jodesy
Options:
Share this post on:

New kitchen - too many options!

Postby jodesy » Wed May 20, 2015 10:10 pm

To anyone who is looking at re-doing or designing a new kitchen, I would definitely recommend West London Kitchens.

I've now recommended them twice on NVN, (and no I do not have any commercial interest in the company!) - but in the last 12 months or so of doing a side and rear extension in SW12 (what should have been a simple job) the only truly simple part of the process was dealing with WLK.

A friend recently spent as much doing re-doing his kitchen (slightly smaller than ours) which he sourced from Howdens. His total cost was also slightly less than ours, however, in my opinion I would say our kitchen is MUCH better looking and better quality!! I have no hesitation in recommending them, and would definitely use them again (if we ever decide to build again... !)
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: New kitchen - too many options!

Postby LP73 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Howdens are brilliant so long as you have a good person to fit the kitchen and have access there as they are trade only.

I would highly recommend Mowlem & Co on the New Kings Road - the designers there especially Jane are out of this world and they really know their stuff.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.