Emailed by Uber to complain my mask didn't cover my nose and mouth

3 posts
ubergate
Options:
Share this post on:

Emailed by Uber to complain my mask didn't cover my nose and mouth

Postby ubergate » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Super surprised to receive this email.

Firstly because I always wear a mask properly, I cannot think of a time when I haven't and in addition I always open a window as soon as I get into an Uber.

Secondly, for family health reasons I have been super careful over the last weeks.

Just wondering if anyone else has been emailed and 'told off'.
Feeling old
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Emailed by Uber to complain my mask didn't cover my nose and mouth

Postby Feeling old » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:56 am

I haven’t had this email, however, I have had an email saying that they didn’t pick me up as I wasn’t wearing a mask. The mask was in my hand ready to put on and the driver drove by without even slowing down. I was quite cross and emailed Uber but got no reply.
shai_lo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Emailed by Uber to complain my mask didn't cover my nose and mouth

Postby shai_lo » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:06 am

It’s happened to me twice. Both times I was wearing a mask. I remember that the first one was going the wrong way and I asked him to follow my directions as I was going to be late for work. I suspect that he didn’t like it and reported I didn’t wear a mask. The second time I had a massive headache and lowered my mask to pop in some tablets and drink some water. The mask went back on immediately. Both times I emailed Uber back. I got a reply to them saying they would look into it. But nothing came of if.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.