Nanny looking for new position

2 posts
Skandika
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny looking for new position

Postby Skandika » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 am

Hello Parents

I am a well mannered, articulate and responsible nanny, with great deal of experience and interest in children and their development. A confident child carer who is emotionally mature and possess high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with both children and families. I believe it is vital that children are provided with a stimulating and educational environment from birth, to help them reach developmental milestones as they grown and learn. I possess excellent communication skills and am able to relate well with people at all levels and converse in a polite and courteous manner. I am also able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure whilst presenting a positive image to others.

I'm keen to find a challenging position within a responsible employer where I will be able to continue to increase my work experience. Ideally I would like to work 3/4 days a week and my hourly rate will be £12 net/h. I live in SW area, if you are interested please get in touch.

Thank you
ramdays
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny looking for new position

Postby ramdays » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:35 am

Hello,

We are currently looking for a nanny to help look after our two girls (aged 2years and 3months) for 3 days a week starting in September. Are you able to e-mail your CV to laura.ramday@gmail.com and I will provide you with more details.

Thank you

Laura

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.