Daylight Mugging on Thurleigh Road - BE CAREFUL

18 posts
twingirlsmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Daylight Mugging on Thurleigh Road - BE CAREFUL

Postby twingirlsmama » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Police were alerted to suspicious moped drivers yesterday after a post on Next Door and were in the area looking for them. Not long after speaking with them on Wroughton Rd we saw an unmarked vehicle racing to the area and all this was around the time of the incident yesterday, only moments after we had driven along Webbs Rd. 

All very frightening - I dont carry a handbag or even wear a watch any more. I am alerting as many people as I know or speak to - shop keepers, folk in a queue alongside me, about these crimes. We shouldn't be afraid to go out in our lovely neighbourhood but I am becoming more and more nervous.
Milo123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Milo123 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi all,

Long time lurker - I was passing through Chatto and Webb’s Road yesterday on my way back from Clapham Junction with my other half. We had a few bags with us.

Saw a couple of guys with the usual balaclava and black helmets on a bike, they were following another guy on a moped with a similar helmet. They slowed and looked at us - fortunately they then passed by but then slowed at the end of the road. I thought they were going to come back, but they’d didn’t. I phoned the police and apparently they had received a few calls.
Star
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Star » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:14 pm

https://www.london.gov.uk/press-release ... nding-cuts

Yes lobby the government and Conservative mps

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.