Hypnobirthing

1 post
Stilettostostrollers
Options:
Share this post on:

Hypnobirthing

Postby Stilettostostrollers » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi, I'm Jemma the founder of stilettos to strollers and I just wanted to post to let everyone know about my local hypnobirthing course.

I am passionate about helping mothers to experience a positive birth and devoted to proving that practicing hypnobirthing and having an active birth does not make you a 'hippy dippy' but actually an educated and knowledgable woman.

In all honesty before I became pregnant I assumed having a baby meant going into hospital and begging for as many drugs as possible. However when I became pregnant I spent a lot of time not just following the weekly progress of my unborn baby and learning about how my body was changing al la What to Expect When You're Expecting, but I took it one step further. Before deciding on what type of birth I wanted I researched the process of labour itself and all of my options. Here in London and the rest of the UK we are lucky enough to have so many options available to us, but this does present a minefield to navigate and with so many messages from TV, film and other mothers where do you start.

I discovered the active birth movement from my yoga teacher (who later became my doula) and upon learning about the benefits, to not only my body, but my mind I was sold. Alongside this I had also heard of hypnobirthing and after stumbling upon it decided to give it a go. Since hearing other negative birth stories I have gone on a bit of a mission to help women understand their bodies and to show that labour isn't something that should be feared.

I would love to help you and your birthing partner to eradicate any fears you might have and to provide you with the tools that set you on a path to birth your baby confidently in the way you choose to do so.

Please visit my site for more info www.stilettostostrollers.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.