Childminder in hampton wick

1 post
Jwhitmarsh
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder in hampton wick

Postby Jwhitmarsh » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:38 am

I have 4 grown up Children and 6 grandchildren, i have worked as a childminder for over 20 years, I have cared for children from new born to the age of 12, we do a range of activities, I currently have 2 cats have a large Garden with lots of different toys also a large playroom full of toys for all ages, we are near to bushey park, live in between teddington and kingston.

I am ofsted registered in the borough of Richmond Upon Thames, I Have First Aid training, Child Protection, Food Hygiene plus More.

I am Available Monday To fridays 8am till 6pm I am very Flexible where Hours are concerned, can work Part time or Full time, team time only or all year round I am linked to Hampton wick Infant and Nursery School and St John the Baptist Junior School and Have Dropped/ picked up From the Pre school Centre in hampton wick but am open to pick up from other places i can
My fees are £7 per hour, I do offer Sibling Discounts and do take Childcare vouchers

For more information please email me at jwhitmarsh@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 02089777196 or you can find my details on the richmond council website :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.