Home and mobile hairdresser

5 posts
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Home and mobile hairdresser

Postby M.A.H » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi ladies, if you're looking for an easier way to have salon quality hair and beauty treatments without the hassle and cost of going to a salon, then look no further! I am a highly qualified NVQ 1,2 & 3 stylist, I do everything from colours/cuts/Brazillian keratin treatments plus I have another stylist for evenings and Sunday's, a beauty therapist and a Harley street Dr for skincare and facial aestetics. I have predominantly been working through the nappyvalley Wandsworth area with many great reviews and I'm now looking to expand to the Richmond area. No extra travel costs will be charged for this area!
Please feel free to checkout my website for all info and prices:
http://www.mellissaahammond.co.uk or call/text 07947318794
I look forward to hearing from you!
Many thanks, Mellissa A Hammond Hair Design
Belle-mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Home and mobile hairdresser

Postby Belle-mummy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:00 am

Melissa has cut and highlighted my hair twice now and I can highly recommend her. She's also done my cousins hair and managed to do so with 3 energetic small children underfoot! She's great with kids and happily answered their constant stream of questions!!
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Wed May 13, 2015 9:33 am

Hi there, do you find it hard to get to the salon with children? Well look no further! I run A mobile hairdressers for service and I have a home salon too. I am a local mum with many years experience in hairdressing. There are many recommendations on here about me and I have many regular clients from here, but unfortunately many of my mums have gone back to work or moved out of the area and I am currently looking to gain some new ladies. I provide a high quality service with very reasonable prices, so no need to waste money going to expensive salons! Please check out my website:
www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
Many thanks to my clients for all the amazing reviews, Mellissa
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Wed May 13, 2015 11:41 am

Hi Ladies, do you find it hard to get to the salon with children? Well look no further! I run a mobile hairdressing service and I have a home salon too. I am a local mum with many years experience in hairdressing. There are many recommendations on here about me and I have many regular clients from here, but unfortunately many of my mums have gone back to work or moved out of the area and I am currently looking to gain some new ladies. I provide a high quality service with very reasonable prices, so no need to waste money going to expensive salons! Please check out my website:
www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
Many thanks, Mellissa
Mummyoftwins
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummyoftwins » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:55 am

Hi
Mellissa has been doing my highlights and cutting my hair for about 4 years now, and I can't recommend her enough. It's the best colour I've had, and amazing value. As someone else has mentioned, she is great with kids and didn't bat an eyelid when my twins were running riot. I always look forward to seeing her as we have a good old chat as well :-)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.