London Fire Brigade has issued an update on the cause of a flat fire in Battersea on Tuesday night.
Ten fire engines and around 70 firefighters were called to a fire at a block of flats on Westbridge Road in Battersea.
A flat on the 20th floor was destroyed by the fire - which is believed to have been accidentally caused involving a candle.
Two people left the flat before the Brigade arrived and a child was taken to hospital by ambulance crews.
Around 50 people left the building before fire crews got to the scene. Station Commander Pete Johnson, who was at the scene, said: "Crews were faced with a lot of smoke issuing from the top of a block of flats on arrival.
"There was also lots of visible flame which has prompted a high number of calls to our Control Officers.
"Firefighters worked quickly to bring the fire under control."
The Brigade's 999 Control Officers took 18 calls to the blaze.
The Brigade was called at 8.02pm and the fire was under control by 8.53pm.
Fire crews from Battersea, Fulham, Wandsworth, North Kensington and surrounding fire stations were at the scene.