Drama lessons

4 posts
Bunnypigeon1
Options:
Share this post on:

Drama lessons

Postby Bunnypigeon1 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:22 pm

Hello everyone.
I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction. My 7 year old daughter really wants to do drama lessons outside of school but she didn’t like the stagecoach/perform approach where the lesson is split into dancing/singing/acting- she would very much like to focus on the acting part. Would anyone have any recommendations for somewhere that does this?
Thanks!!!
balhamwilbur
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Drama lessons

Postby balhamwilbur » Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 am

I can highly recommend JASSPA at JAGS in Dulwich if you're anywhere near there. Saturday sessions in all sort of performing arts, including instrumental lessons, so you can pick and choose which bit you want to focus on. Their acting groups are great - much more focused on character work, devising things, playing with text rather than turning out "perfect" end of term performances as some drama groups do. If she enjoys singing, the junior choir is amazing, very high standard, and the concerts / performances they do a couple of times a year are fantastic. 
falconmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby falconmum » Wed May 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Lets Act are brilliant . My son has been going there for 2-3 years now . Amy is fantastic in drawing the kids out and working on their strengths. 

My son goes to the St. Lukes one and its one of his favourite after school activities. You can try a camp before you join the classes. 

https://www.letsactdramaclasses.co.uk/ 
BossActingSchool
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BossActingSchool » Wed May 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Hello,

We are BOSS (Be on Stage & Screen) Acting School, we pride ourselves on teaching all aspects of acting from stage acting to also screen acting. 

Our students have the opportunity to learn musical theatre however it is not the sole focus as we also train them to be able to work in front of the camera. We also offer opportunities to see what it is like behind the camera. 

We offer a free trial so would love to invite your 7 year old along to try one of our classes and see if it is for her?

We run in Wimbledon and Earlsfield.

For more information do feel free to message us, email BOSSActingSchool@gmail.com or visit www.bossactingschool.co.uk

Thank you so much

Jenn & Sam
BOSS Directors
Attachments
5.png
4.png
1.png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.