I build flat pack furniture, DIY, Wall hangings and more for low prices!

2 posts
shahbaznm489
Options:
Share this post on:

I build flat pack furniture, DIY, Wall hangings and more for low prices!

Postby shahbaznm489 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello!

I hope you are well,

My name is Shahbaz, I am a Psychology masters student at UCL and work with special educational needs children part time.

I am looking for a few extra ways to support my studies and work and would love to be of assistance to my local community. I live off Allfarthing lane, Wandsworth.

I am very good at building Ikea and flat pack furniture and am willing to do so for much more competitive prices than most handymen/companies!

I also am able to hang shelves, art, mirrors, wall hangings etc.

I am competent at filling, crack repair, painting and all manner of general maintenance tasks.

I will not charge you an hourly rate, rather I will take a look at the item and give you a fixed quote with no extra charges.

I have all the necessary tools for the majority of jobs. I can also provide references and photographs of previous work done upon request,

If you would like to know more, please give me a call/text/whatsapp on 07305 581 849 or send me and email at shahbaz.n.malik@gmail

Best Wishes

Shahbaz Malik
shahbaznm489
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: I build flat pack furniture, DIY, Wall hangings and more for low prices!

Postby shahbaznm489 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Hello,

I now have had the pleasure of doing several jobs now for Nappy Valley users and I'm still available if you need any of these services!

Best Wishes

Shahbaz

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.