Full and Part Time Jobs at Cudoni - Luxury Fashion eCommerce Reseller, based in Earlsfield SW18

2 posts
IanSchlich
Options:
Share this post on:

Full and Part Time Jobs at Cudoni - Luxury Fashion eCommerce Reseller, based in Earlsfield SW18

Postby IanSchlich » Thu May 26, 2022 4:54 pm

Hi - My name is Ian Schlich and I am the Head of Talent/HR for the eCommerce business Cudoni. We are based in Earlsfield, SW18 and we have several vacancies for our "Check In/Junior Authenticator role. The position lends itself perfectly for somebody living locally who wants to work full or part time.

The further details of the role are as follows: We’re looking for someone to join our fashion processing team as an entry level authenticator. You’ll be exposed to thousands of luxury products each week, and there is huge scope for both personal and professional growth within the business. This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions in a critical role on the front-line. You will be solving a genuine problem for people who lack time, in a way that no business has been able to before. 

What responsibilities can you expect? 
  • Assess a broad range of luxury products in the fashion space across every product category; describing, quality-checking and authenticating.
  • Handle all product intake into our internal inventory system
  • Receive and open inbound boxes, unpack and organise items
  • Create SKU codes and tag items with barcodes
  • Input key information into an inventory management tool in order to produce listings.
  • Provide quality assurance on items before they get listed for sale.
  • Enter item attribution data into our internal processing system
 What skills and qualities do we require? 
  • Experience in a luxury fashion-based role, having developed a strong understanding of high-end designer brands and product quality would be advantageous but not essential
  • Autonomous in approach, competitive, hard-working and enthusiastic.
  • Strong communication skills and able to effectively convey our brand image.
  • A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
 What can you expect at Cudoni? 
  • A competitive salary.
  • A very sociable and interactive office environment.
  • Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.

If this may be something that you would like to explore further, please click on my contact details to email me or otherwise email me direct at ian.schlich@cudoni.com

Many Thanks and Warm Regards, Ian Schlich, Head of Talent

IanSchlich
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full and Part Time Jobs at Cudoni - Luxury Fashion eCommerce Reseller, based in Earlsfield SW18

Postby IanSchlich » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:09 am

Hi Everyone,

Our vacant positions are still available. Please drop me a line if you may be interested - ian.schlich@cudoni.com

Tks, Ian

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.