Part Time Management Accountant

3 posts
Dom@TheDogfather
Options:
Share this post on:

Part Time Management Accountant

Postby Dom@TheDogfather » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:08 am

The Dogfather Ltd is looking for a part time management accountant to help with running Xero accounting system,P&L, forecasts and financial planning.

The Dogfather has three potential new projects that need viability costing before raising finance. 

The ideal person will have experience of working with SME expansion strategies, development and seeing them through.

If you are interested please email me directly dom@thedogfatheruk.com

Many thanks.
Dom
AngeMerom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time Management Accountant

Postby AngeMerom » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:03 pm

I'm new to this forum, but I couldn't resist responding to this exciting opportunity at The Dogfather Ltd. It sounds like a fantastic role for a part-time management accountant. Working with Xero accounting system, P&L, forecasts, and financial planning seems right up my alley.
AbyaFF
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time Management Accountant

Postby AbyaFF » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:05 pm

The part-time management accountant position at The Dogfather Ltd sounds like a great opportunity! It's awesome to see a company looking for someone to handle crucial financial aspects like the Xero accounting system, P&L, forecasts, and financial planning. I noticed that The Dogfather has three potential new projects in need of viability costing before securing finance. I have experience working with SME expansion strategies, development, and ensuring successful implementation. marketing project management software could be a valuable asset in streamlining project planning and execution. That's where my interest piqued!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.