Recommendations for Putney Estate Agent

2 posts
TupeloHoney
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendations for Putney Estate Agent

Postby TupeloHoney » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 am

Hi there

I'm looking for an estate agent in Putney to sell a property. If you've had personal experience selling your house through an agent you thought did a great job, please let me know.

Please - no unsolicited offers from agents themselves, friends, relatives or partners of agents - personal recommendations only!

Thanks!!

TH
henrietta311
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendations for Putney Estate Agent

Postby henrietta311 » Fri May 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi!
I'm probably too late but my friend in Fulham used XXXXXXX - you pay £499 for professional photos, floorplans and an EPC (together with exposure on the main property portals such as Zoopla, Prime Location etc) - you do the viewings yourself. Doing it this way you don't have to pay the ridiculous agent commission fees. My friend saved over £30k! We're going to be using them when we put our house on the market later in the year. With a good solicitor in tow, I'm convinced this is the way the property market it going.
x

MODERATOR'S NOTE: I may be being unfair but this post was placed by someone with a PR firm email address. Just trying to verify if Henrietta really did join today to tell us all about her friends house sales mechanic or if we're being played. *sigh*

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.