Family Friendly Holiday Cottage in Polzeath, North Cornwall

1 post
CornishMummyinLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Family Friendly Holiday Cottage in Polzeath, North Cornwall

Postby CornishMummyinLondon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello everyone

We are once again letting our lovely holiday house in my home village of Polzeath, North Cornwall. As parents of three kids ourselves it has everything families need to ensure a happy holiday including a high chair, booster seat, baby bath, sterliser, stair gates, mountains of children's plates and cutlery and a small selection of dvds.

Based in New Polzeath, a five to ten minute walk to the beach (depending on the tide and how tired your toddler is), it's in a lovely self contained development of similar properties.

Here are some of thethings that last year's guests said about our house:

"I have just returned from a wonderful week at your house in Polzeath. We've got two children under three and having previously stayed in babyfriendly boltholes this beats them all. Definitely a home from home with Dualit Appliances, beautiful bedlinen, spotlessly clean, great attention to detail and only five minutes from one of the best beaches in the Uk. I will definitely be recommending you."

"I wanted to let you know that we all had a great time in your beautiful home in New Polzeath. I wish all holiday lets were like yours!"

"Great place. Everything you need. Close to the beach. Would recommend to anyone."

There is masses for families to do in the local area, so if you are after a relaxed, seaside break please take a look at http://www.holidayhousepolzeath.co.uk

Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.