Trunki - are they worth it?

4 posts
dandelion53
Options:
Share this post on:

Trunki - are they worth it?

Postby dandelion53 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 am

I am considering getting a Trunki for my 3 year old son but I'm not sure if they're worth it? They're only £30 but how useful are they really? Would a child's rucksack do just as well for their hand luggage?
I'd love to hear opinions from anyone who either has one or didn't bother getting one. Thanks!
Mingg
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trunki - are they worth it?

Postby Mingg » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 am

We got one for our son when he was 2. You can fit surprisingly lot in it and he can pull it along or ride it if he gets tired of walking. However having said that I think a rucksack would do just as well (might be better in fact as it is easier to get things out of a rucksack). We got one just because his little rucksack was too small and we thought he'd enjoy having this own suitcase.
MrsAmanda
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MrsAmanda » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 am

We bought one for our son when he was about 13 months. He's still way too young to sit on or pull it, but husband really wanted the Gruffalo version!!
To me, the interior looks really small, but am sure son will be able to pack his 'essentials' in it when he's old enough to pack for our holidays :-)
Vives09
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Vives09 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

My sister bought the cow one for my children when they were two and four and they loved riding it so it was very useful when my youngest had to stop using his buggy and we went on weekends away. They also really like using it for picnics!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.