BOOKING RYAN AIR FLIGHTS FOR AN UNBORN BABY!!

4 posts
Mumtoemmie
Options:
Share this post on:

BOOKING RYAN AIR FLIGHTS FOR AN UNBORN BABY!!

Postby Mumtoemmie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 am

Hi - does anyone have any experience in booking a flight without the name and DOB of a baby that is yet to be born! Easy Jet make it very straight forward but Ryan Air ... surprise surprise not so....
Baby is due in May but want to book flights now before they go up in price??!!??
Thanks XXX
mummyof1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: BOOKING RYAN AIR FLIGHTS FOR AN UNBORN BABY!!

Postby mummyof1 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:52 am

I did this although was nearly 8 years ago - i was advised to just put in a name and then do name change when the baby was born - we didn't know the sex so was very random. I then paid the name change fee - not sure how much it was but we still paid less than if we had booked later. Also airlines can only take so many babies so even if you booked for yourselves you may find you couldn't add the baby in as they had filled their quota. But i would call and check what they say now.
Mumtoemmie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mumtoemmie » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Thank you, fingers crossed they don't put me and the baby in with the cargo!! X
nhyw
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby nhyw » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:21 pm

We did this with Virgin Atlantic. I called them when I was pregnant and they said no problem, just to make the booking for my husband and I and then to call them once the baby is born to add them to the booking. So that's what we did. It was no problem at all.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.