Are you happy with your highlights?

98 posts
Muddlemoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Are you happy with your highlights?

Postby Muddlemoo » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 pm

If you want to have the most amazing highlights please go and see Jess at Headsouth on Northcote Road (next to Sweaty Betty). Having looked forever for a brilliant hairdresser, i stumbled across this salon and she is brilliant. They are such a gorgeous salon as well - v. kid friendly so all very relaxed! Just thought i'd give a review for a local business.
bel35
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby bel35 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:29 pm

another very satisfied customer of mellissa hammond's! she gave me a lovely set of highlights this morning. really pleased. on top of that, she's reasonably priced, good company and reliable. do try her!
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi ladies, I still have some availability over the Easter, so please don't hesitate to contact me www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
Also for all of those whom are back to work and unable to make daytime appointments with me, I now have another stylist Anthony working for me during the evenings and weekends. He is a brilliant hairdresser with over 25years of experience.
Look forward to hearing from you
Many thanks Mellissa
Mummypips
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummypips » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Can also highly recommend Melissa- not only has she done a fab colour and cut that people keep commenting on, she came to my house and didn't mind whilst my one yr old crawled around and got in the way. So reasonable and easy!

I'd not been able to get to a salon for far too long and this is the perfect way to get your roots done!
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi ladies, thank you all once again for all your amazing reviews, you have no idea how much i appreciate it!
I am very excited to reveal my new updated website (all prices the same) which is now including:

Saturday morning appointments (from my home with me).

Late evening and Sunday appointments with my new stylist 'Anthony'

Beauty treatments with my new therapist 'Dawn' and in addition to this

Botox and Facial Aesthetics treatments with Harley Street Skin Clinic's 'Dr Tina Rashid' (also from my home)

I look forward to seeing you all again soon and hopefully some new faces, please click the link below to checkout my website with full details and prices.

Thank you, Mellissa A Hammond Hair Design
www.mellissaahammond.co.uk
[/color][/color]

TheDormouse
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TheDormouse » Sat May 03, 2014 1:15 pm

A quick recommendation for Iwona at Witches Hut in Clapham - I had a half head a couple of weeks ago (my first time there) and i'm very happy!
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi there, I still have some availability over the next couple of weeks. Please get in touch if you would like to book an appointment.
Thanks Mellissa
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Just to inform all of you lovely ladies I will be working through the summer, so please feel free to get in touch and book your appointments.
Thank you, Mellissa
Mint Slice
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mint Slice » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 am

Just to say that I too have had the lovely Mellissa Hammond come to my house to do my highlights and cut my hair - more than happy with the results and will certainly be seeing her again.
Not only are her prices very reasonable, but she is quick and happily worked around my baby daughter's needs. So much easier than dragging a baby to the hairdressers!

mamaclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamaclapham » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 am

Funny how I started this discussion to get recommendations for a hairdresser and it has been used for over a year by a hairdresser to promote her business and get her clients to leave positive feedback!
As much as it's great having so many happy clients maybe opening another discussion would have worked as well.
I am always looking for recommendations so might try Mellissa myself given the raging reviews :lol:
sandraletitia
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sandraletitia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 pm

I have had my hair coloured by Ina for over 10 years. She really is a superb colourist and I highly recommend her. She is also a very lovely person!

Ina has recently opened her own salon in Earlsfield:
"Bubbles",
434 Garratt Lane.
020 8947 3013
Sandra Bush
Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner
NCT Antenatal Teacher
M.A.H
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M.A.H » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:27 am

Hi ladies, I have started a new topic "home and mobile hairdresser" as I have been recommended through this topic for over 2 years now and I feel that it would be better for me to use my own topic, although it is proving very difficult as I have so many amazing reviews though this topic. Anyway please feel free to check out my prices etc through my website www.mellissaahammond.co.uk of call/text on 07947318794
Thank you, Mellissa
airyfairy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby airyfairy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:47 pm

I just want to say that thanks to this noticeboard and all the rave reviews about www.mellissaahammond.co.uk, i decided to take the plunge and book her in for a home visit today. I was not disappointed. Not only did she do a fabulous job, but she is a sweetheart as well - such a lovely person. I am so pleased with my hair and will be using her ongoing...can't recommend her enough :)

Tpa
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tpa » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Does anyone recommend any of these colourists for me? I'm brunette looking for lighter highlights. My original post here:

I'm trying to get my long, dark brown hair lighter once and for all (think: Khloe Kardashian/J-Lo/Mila Kunis) but most colourists I've seen are hesitant because they think it will ruin my locks. I always end up getting talked out of it!

Are there any brunettes with caramel/honey high(low) lights who would recommend their colourist? Local is great but happy to travel into central London if I need to.
dianeaidenbella
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dianeaidenbella » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 am

My hairdresser Ant is absolutely amazing at colour and has just moved to a fab location in Earlsfield from Wandsworth town (where he was doing myself and many of my friends hair for the last 8 years!)
He also works late til 10pm, which means I can go to the salon when my hubby gets home to look after the children and have a little me time!!
Contact him on 07508420673 or antonyrichhairdressing@outlook.com
You will be pleased you did.......

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.