Tuesday Morning Drop in Yoga, Tooting Bec

1 post
indiriverflows
Options:
Share this post on:

Tuesday Morning Drop in Yoga, Tooting Bec

Postby indiriverflows » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi there, 

I’m Indi, a 200hr Certified Multi-Style yoga teacher. Every Tuesday morning I teach a 1 hour Vinyasa Flow yoga class at The Wheatsheaf opposite Tooting Bec tube station, in their gorgeous private events room.

This class is open to all levels and is a relaxing yet fun yoga lesson, all you have to do is bring a mat and leave the rest to me.

After your yoga lesson you will be given a free coffee/tea and pastry. Giving you the chance to relax after the school drop off and let go off everything even if it's just for an hour.

The class is from 10:30am-11:30am, starting off with an energising yoga flow before moving down to the mat for the second half of the class to really help you relax and feel calm and revitalised by the end of the lesson.

Following this we will then move downstairs to the main restaurant where you can enjoy your hot drink, have a sit down and chat with friends, read a book or just enjoy your morning tea/coffee and carry on with some time for yourself. 

If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to get in touch, or if you wanted book into the class you can either drop me an email or you can prebook here. The class is £15 and can either be paid for upfront or by cash on the day. 

For further details please visit my website www.indiriverflows.com or feel free to contact me directly at indiriverflows@gmail.com and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Many thanks, 

Indi Mountain

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.