Holistic Wellbeing Therapy - Reiki, Sound Healing, Meditation, Breathwork, Nutrition meals/recipes - Mediterranean Diet

1 post
zahraelaf_wellbeing
Options:
Share this post on:

Holistic Wellbeing Therapy - Reiki, Sound Healing, Meditation, Breathwork, Nutrition meals/recipes - Mediterranean Diet

Postby zahraelaf_wellbeing » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:11 pm

Hello Happy Thursday to you all :)

Would you like to join a Yang to Yin Yoga Class - a combined sequence that starts off with a dynamic flow and second half is more YIN restorative. My next online class is on Friday 26th Nov 6pm-7pm 
on Zoom. Please feel free to join here -

Click on the Zoom Link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84465870121?p ... E2T3N1UT09

Meeting ID: 844 6587 0121
Passcode: Am3c59

I teach classes on Monday, Thursdays in Wandsworth Common for ages between 30+ that includes: Integrative Stretching, Pilates, Core and Glute workouts using Resistance Bands, if you would like to join please send me a message or an email. 

I am a Holistic Wellbeing Therapist, Mentor, Yoga and Meditation Instructor. If you would like further information, please take a look at my Website - www.wabisabiwellbeing.co.uk 

I am offering a special promotional offer for BLACK FRIDAY - 20% should you want to join one of my programs. 

The Programs are tailored to your lifestyle goals, body type, current fitness level, element, 

I focus on the four quadrants being the MIND, BODY, SOUL & SPIRIT - Using and incorporating different regimes and practices to help balance these four elements allowing you to be more balanced, happier, creating healthy routines and patterns. We may be holding onto tension in the body that needs to be released, we may need some guidance or a kickstart in helping us cleanse and detox to get additional energy or just some motivation. 

Check out my website and if you would like to BOOK a FREE Consultation, please email me or click on booking a program. If you are not happy with end results a full refund will be given. 

Stay Healthy, Zahra Elaf 

Mobile: +447555510420 
Address: Wandsworth Common SW12 
Attachments
IMG_6192.jpg
97820962-34BB-49F2-AC7B-367C1B3C4360.JPG
IMG_3033.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.