3 Month Weight Loss Programme - £50 off for NappyValley community

2 posts
sophietrotman
Options:
Share this post on:

3 Month Weight Loss Programme - £50 off for NappyValley community

Postby sophietrotman » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:11 am

I am a registered Nutritional Therapist and I work with clients on a 12-week virtual programme, combining evidence-based techniques, health coaching, support and accountability!

Weekly check-ins and bi-weekly consultations encourage adherence to the plan.

We focus on enriching the diet with nutritious, varied and delicious food. No hunger, no misery! A sustainable way of eating that feels good.

Includes:
• Pre-consultation health questionnaire and food diary analysis
• Pre-consultation research
• Initial Session (1 hour)
• 5 bi-weekly follow-ups (45 minutes)
• Weekly email check-ins for accountability and support
• Handouts and recipes
• Supplementation recommendations
• Testing may be recommended. Testing is a separate cost. However, I will be able to secure a discount for you and interpret the results in a consultation.
Timeframe
• 12 weeks / 3 months

Have a look at the link below and send me a message if interested. Due to the high-touch nature of this programme, I only have a few spots available!

Send me a message here to learn more :)
alaynenadelbach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 Month Weight Loss Programme - £50 off for NappyValley community

Postby alaynenadelbach » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:43 am

Thank you for sharing this program, but now I have a different goal. Maybe you can tell me an analog of such a program, but only for weight gain? I want to gradually gain body weight to distribute the weight and fat throughout the body evenly. I don't have a fat accumulation only in my stomach or only in my chest. It also requires training, but I don't know what will suit me. Now I'm sick and losing weight. Even though I buy niclosamide price 99% purity, I lose weight. I guess I just don't know what I should eat. Help me if you can, please.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.