1 post
hollybalan_fitness
Options:
Share this post on:

A Healthier, Happier You - Personal Training with Holly Balan

Postby hollybalan_fitness » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:22 pm

Holly Balan Personal Training 

Instagram: hollybalan.fitness

I strongly believe that exercise and improving your physical fitness shouldn’t feel like a punishment. It’s an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can make, and I make it my mission to help you to find the pleasurable side of fitness!

Fitness is not only about what your body looks like on the outside, but also on the inside! I will make sure your body and mind find the right balance, and push you to achieve your full potential.

Pairing my background in psychology with my expertise in health and fitness, I adopt a person-centred approach to Personal Training. This means that I'm able to explore and address the physical, psychological and biological training needs of my clients to ensure that every training programme is unique and provides the best possible results. We will work together to identify, forecast and tackle any potential barriers to progress (such as sleep quality, self-care, nutrition, hydration, mental health, stress management and prioritisation to name a few), allowing a sustainable lifestyle change to take place without sacrificing the things that you enjoy. 
Through taking the time to fully understand your body, needs, goals and circumstances I am able to place just as much focus on supporting you to build internal strength, resilience and wellbeing as I do on helping you to achieve the aesthetic results that you desire. ​

To reduce any barriers to exercise or childcare needs, I offer a range of training options including:
  • Personal Training (at your home, outdoors, online or in a private PT studio)
  • Online group classes
  • Outdoor fitness classes
  • Online coaching (a tailored training plan for you to follow at home / in the gym)

Get in touch to arrange a free consultation, and quote 'NappyValleyNet' to receive an exclusive discount on all sessions!

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Holly x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.