First Aid course 23rd Sept (and other dates available)

1 post
Emma
Options:
Share this post on:

First Aid course 23rd Sept (and other dates available)

Postby Emma » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 am

I have spaces available on a course I am running in Balham on Friday 23rd September

This is a 3 hour course covering care of the unconscious baby, child and adult as well as most commonly occurring injuries and illnesses: bleeding, breaks, bleeds, burns, head injury, fitting, meningitis, etc. These courses are run in small groups and everyone receives a course manual and an Emergency First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years. The cost for these courses is £60pp on a weekday and £65 at a weekend. Weekday courses are held in Balham SW12 and weekend ones in Westminster.

If you can't make 23rd September, I will be running a similar course on the following dates:
Thursday 6th October
Saturday 15th October
Tuesday 18th October
Saturday 12th November
Friday 25th November.
I am likely to be scheduling additional dates, so please let me know if you have any particular requests.

I am a qualified Nurse, First Aid Instructor and Teacher and run a Balham based company teaching First Aid. I provide practical training using adult, child and baby manikins, everyone benefits from considerable hands-on practice and the courses are relaxed and fun. I cover all aspects of First Aid Training including the use of an Epipen. Courses can be scheduled at your venue or in Balham or Westminster. I am an HSE Approved provider and my courses fulfil Ofsted criteria.

I provide various short and longer first aid courses suitable for nannies, Au Pairs and parents, including the Ofsted approved Paediatric Training and the Appointed Persons/ HSE Approved EFAW course. In addition, I am ESOL trained, and can therefore confidently teach the necessary skills and knowledge to people, even if English is not their first language.

Emma Hammett

First Aid for Life
http://www.firstaidforlife.org.uk
emma@firstaidforlife.org.uk
Tel: 0208 675 4036

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.