Request for raffle prize donations

1 post
phoebeh
Options:
Share this post on:

Request for raffle prize donations

Postby phoebeh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello,  I'm taking on the challenge of running the London Marathon this year and raising money for the incredible charity the Stroke Association. I've chosen the Stroke Association because their mission means a lot to me, I currently work as a stroke support coordinator and know first-hand the impact stroke can have on a person's life. The Stroke Association is the leading charity dedicated to conquering stroke and helping those affected achieve life after stroke through providing services, campaigning, education and research.  I want to raise as much money as possible to change the lives of people affected by stroke and reduce the number of people who are struck by this devastating condition. One way I'm going to try and raise some money is hosting a pub quiz and raffle charity event on Thursday 14th March and I’m trying to locate some raffle prizes for my event.  I would be hugely grateful for any donations to help to support my fundraising efforts. All donations will be properly thanked and acknowledged on the evening.

Thanks,

Phoebe

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.