House swap.

1 post
Broteborde
Options:
Share this post on:

House swap.

Postby Broteborde » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:08 pm

Hi,

My sister is coming to stay in London for 6 months to work at King's College. She was hoping to have a house exchange around or close to the university and she wrote this:

"We are Lilian and Javier, teachers at the University of Granada. We will be visiting King’s College for a research stay, from February to July 2022. We can exchange two homes (any of them or both):

- One is a 1920 house in Granada, at the very historical center, steps from the Cathedral, and close to the main monuments, restaurants and amenities. It has three double beds, two full bathrooms and a terrace overlooking a lovely square, Plaza de la Romanilla.
- The other one is in Puerto de Mazarrón, Murcia coast. It is located in “Pueblo Salado” resort, two minutes walking to the beach. The resort has gardens, common areas, gym and three swimming pools. The apartment has two bedrooms and a full bathroom.

We look for a home exchange of at least two weeks from February to July, with a house or apartment for two people in London central area."

If you are interested or think someone you know may be, please drop me an email at: broteborde@hotmail.com.

I attached a few pics to make your mouth water.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.