Advanced Instagram Strategies Workshop 29th October 7.30pm-9.30pm

3 posts
AnnaSkipwith
Options:
Share this post on:

Advanced Instagram Strategies Workshop 29th October 7.30pm-9.30pm

Postby AnnaSkipwith » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:53 pm

Authenticity on Instagram is key to success! This workshop will show you how to use Instagram Lives and IGTV, understand the Algorithm and Audience Insights, run competitions on Instagram and more.. allowing you to really connect with your followers and target audience.If you’re on Instagram and are happy posting on the feed and in Stories then this workshops will show you how to up your game even further!

Tuesday 29th Otober, 7.30pm - 9.30pm Station Hall, Herne Hill Station, SE24

For more info and to book (20% OFF until 19th October) please email anna@hellosocial.media or go to the Events listings here on nappyvalleynet.com.
GeorginaAChapman
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Advanced Instagram Strategies Workshop 29th October 7.30pm-9.30pm

Postby GeorginaAChapman » Thu May 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Wow, do you have some more workshops like that one that was on 29th October?
StrRock
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Advanced Instagram Strategies Workshop 29th October 7.30pm-9.30pm

Postby StrRock » Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 pm

This is such a nice suggestion because nowadays people create business accounts on Instagram and make their products in great amounts so that people could buy it all over the world. One of my friends currently has an account on Instagram I mean a business account and he’s trying to sell some clothes, accessories, and shoes for men and women. He tries all the best to boost his account and to make it popular on the market but sometimes it is not so easy. I have been announcing the market and the ads that people create nowadays but I think they are not so effective. So I have recently discovered a very nice service that helps you to gain many more followers in 2 weeks. You can just buy Instagram video views and this way more people will see your posts.