Junior Tennis from September - Advance Booking Open. Plus one more week of Summer Sports Camp!

2 posts
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Junior Tennis from September - Advance Booking Open. Plus one more week of Summer Sports Camp!

Postby juliantenniscoach » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Hi there,

I hope the summer is going well for you.  I thought you might appreciate an early booking window for the September after school tennis programme starting from week commencing Monday 7th September for the Autumn Term.  Please follow the link below:-
https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/JulianCous ... ing/Junior  

Given the Summer Holiday Programme has sold out, I'm running one more week of Sport Camp from the 24th August. I've also opened booking for the October Half Term Camp too.  See here:-
https://www.juliancousinssports.com/sports-campsImageJULIAN COUSINS SPORTS CAMPS
Julian Cousins Sports Camps was started to offer fun, progressing sports activities during the school holidays. We have been running successful sports camps at Clapham Common for over 10 years now. Partnering the team is Alberto Kurti, formerly of Oliver House School and now appointed women’s coach at Crystal Palace F.C.
www.juliancousinssports.com

Many thanks, 

Julian
JULIAN COUSINS SPORTS 
07802 851453
www.juliancousinssports.com
julian@juliancousinssports.com
Attachments
logo.png
logo.png (9.47 KiB) Viewed 432 times
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Junior Tennis from September - Advance Booking Open. Plus one more week of Summer Sports Camp!

Postby juliantenniscoach » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi there,

I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful summer in what is a very strange year.  An update to my programmes:-

1.  Summer Holiday Sports Camp - Now only has space for the last week of the 24th August.
2.  Autumn Term Tennis programme - For the 4yrs-7yrs only Tuesday 4pm left.  8yrs-12yrs only Monday & Tuesday at 5pm.  Teenage Tennis on Mondays 6pm has space.

Thank you very much for your support with the Summer Camp and Autumn Term programmes.  It is greatly appreciated. By way of a thank you, I have held my prices for the year despite the extra costs of being Covid compliant.

Take care and stay safe,

Julian

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.