It is incredible to think that for two year olds, half their little lives have been in lockdown.......

1 post
Gav888
Options:
Share this post on:

It is incredible to think that for two year olds, half their little lives have been in lockdown.......

Postby Gav888 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:07 pm

We recently received an email from one of our Playball parents and I must admit it really hit home. It was titled “Not all superheroes wear capes” 

“Not all superheroes wear capes”
"We started 2021 with a two year old who was afraid to leave the house, she has a massive personality at home, sparky and funny, loving and entertaining. She was PETRIFIED of other people outside of the house, clung to me, cried if shop assistant would smile at her, these behaviours crept into the home where I couldn’t leave a room without her following me. I know I’m not alone in having a toddler finding life out of lockdown hard.
We joined Playball in April 2021 for the summer term. I knew it would be brilliant for her as her older sister has done it too. I didn’t realise quite the impact it would have on her. Coach Matt has been amazing. Confronted with a group of other wary two years olds he has guided them all with enthusiasm, care, patience and so much energy. For the first 4 sessions I had to hold Sienna’s hand and join in every activity, she refused to wear her Playball kit. This week she put her kit on the night before all by herself & she joined in the entire class independently. This confidence has filtered through into all aspects of her life and now we see the true sienna outside as well as inside the home. We couldn’t be more grateful to coach Matt & the programme. What an impact. My wish would be for every child to have the opportunity to do Playball too."

We have actually heard a few stories like it this term and the last sentence, like I said really hit home.

So I would like to offer a 50% discount on the remainder of our summer term (6 weeks) to all children that would love to come join in our Playball classes.

Please go to our website www.playballLondon.com create an account and book your class. Once you have paid send us a quick email with the code 50%OUT and we will refund you half the term fee. 

I hope we can help find their spark again.

Regards
Gavin and the Playball team

Gavin Marks
Playball London
Phone: 02081232217

Email: gavin@playball-London.com 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.