Waterlife swim school Alderbrook Primary School

4 posts
bumbling-along
Options:
Share this post on:

Waterlife swim school Alderbrook Primary School

Postby bumbling-along » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has done the baby swim lessons at Waterlife swim school, Alderbrook Primary School. Is the pool warm enough, what are the changing facilities like and the quality of the instructors and most of all did your babies enjoy it?! Many thanks
balhamite
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Waterlife swim school Alderbrook Primary School

Postby balhamite » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Hi

I did these classes with my daughter a few years ago and she loved them. The teacher was great. She really showed an interest in the kids and wasn't too pushy about getting them to do stuff they didn't want to do. Just lots of fun really.

The pool is warm. It's small but fine for baby swimming. The main downside is the changing facilities which are just a couple of cubicles at the edge of the pool but I found I got used to that so wasn't an issue.

Hope this helps
bumbling-along
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby bumbling-along » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Thank you so much
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:55 am

The teacher we had (the founder) was fantastic. The pool is around 30 degs so not like the pools at leisure centres which are around 24-26 degs.
I agree the changing facilities are very old school but at least easy to use beside the pool.
If you focus on the class rather than the facilities you will be OK. I think any more than six in this pool would be too much of a squash.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.