Free Personal Training in Wandsworth

1 post
SHL Lifestyle
Share this post on:

Free Personal Training in Wandsworth

Postby SHL Lifestyle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi guys,

Happy New Year!

It's that time of year again when we're all thinking about getting in shape and what a drag that thought can be after the slumber of Christmas and New Year.

I always find I need a little inspo in January to get my motivation going and what better motivation than motivating my clients!

I have been working as a PT in Wandsworth for 7 years and as a fitness instructor for over 18 years (I started when I was 3!!! LOL ;D)

I love working with women who are serious about getting fit and transforming their lives by transforming the way they look and feel. Women are unique creatures. Always giving, never thinking of themselves. They go on and on like a duracell battery but actually they also need to look after themselves or they do burn out.

I work with each lovely lady individually. One size doesn't fit all sometimes and we all have different goals. My main strengths are toning and building lean, shapely muscle that speeds up your metabolism and helps you to burn more fat even when sleeping (win-win!).

I tailor programmes to suits your goals, ability and preferences.

I would love to have a chat with you and see if we can work together.

I have brilliant offers for January (e.g. buy 2 get 1 free on the first 4 sessions you book + discounts for block bookings) so give me a shout and take advantage of my free (yes free) consultation and see if we're a good match.

My number is 07984 033 310 or email info@sallyhumphries.com and website http://www.sallyhumphries.com

Look forward to hearing from ya!

Till then, here's to health, wealth and that beach body you've always wanted ;)

Sally x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.