PND and Birth Trauma Support Group - cancelled today

1 post
NatalieMac
Options:
Share this post on:

PND and Birth Trauma Support Group - cancelled today

Postby NatalieMac » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:21 am

cancelled today. I’m really sorry but today’s meet up has to be cancelled due to my son being very unwell. He has a severe chest infection, eye infection, and tummy bug. We will be there in 2 weeks time, and the venue has moved to Debenhams Cafe, Southside Shopping centre at 2.30pm.
Next meet up: Monday 25th Feb, 2.30pm, Debenhams Cafe, Southside.

Hi, 

I'm Natalie and I'm a BABCP qualified and accredited Psychotherapist, and I run a free support group every other Monday in Wandsworth. Our next group will be on Monday 11th February from 2.30pm at Debenhams Cafe in Southside Shopping Centre. 

The group is a chance for Mothers to support each other and share if they want to, over a cup of tea or coffee. I will also be there to answer any questions and provide signposting as appropriate. This is a friendly and non-judgemental group. 

Everyone is welcome - you do not have to have a diagnosis, and may just want a little support from other Mothers. 

Any questions, please email me on info@londonpts.com, visit the website on www.londonpts.com, or DM on Instagram via www.instagram.com/natalie.mccandless 

I will be there with my 1 year old son, and I look forward to meeting you. 

Natalie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.