Looking for maternity nurse, night position to start May.

1 post
MatS
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for maternity nurse, night position to start May.

Postby MatS » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:39 am

Screenshot_20190327-133201~2.png
I am MNT qualified Maternity and CACHE qualified Early Years Practitioner with seventeen years worldwide experience.

I am DBS checked, first aid trained, compassionate, reliable and safety conscious.

I have extensive experience in,
breast feeding support
safe sleep and multiples care practice
pre-mature and post operated newborn care
low birth-weight management
establishing sensible routine
post natal depression and anxiety.

My strengths are:
1) Compassion, without a good cuddle and skin to skin touch not much can be achieved, is a scentic proven fact.

2) Reliability and punctuality, once I am contracted I do not let my clients down for any reason.

3) Adaptability, worked for families from so many different cultures, beliefs, so around the world experience.

4) Planning and organising ahead, utilised to achieve a key point, consistency, in baby care.

5) Holistic approach, thinking the human ways to create solutions for minor ailments of early days.

6) Resourcefulness, each baby is unique like our fingerprints, so they taught different methods to me, learnt and practiced along the years.

7) Sense of humour, when dealing with everyday tasks, a laughter or two needed a day, way better than a doctor's prescription.

References available upon request.

Available for work to help newborns to six months old care, from May to July, please contact via snugglesmaternity@gmail.com
Gulsah Webb

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.