Personal recommendations for a postnatal doula/maternity nurse

4 posts
Pwatercress
Options:
Share this post on:

Personal recommendations for a postnatal doula/maternity nurse

Postby Pwatercress » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Hello, I'm looking for personal recommendations for postnatal doulas/ maternity nurses that people have used. I'm due my third baby at a time when my partner is likely to be busy with work (and the two other children) and due to the pandemic I'm unlikely to have much parental support. I'm looking for someone who can help in the sleep deprived phase, but mostly in the day rather than overnight, holding the baby so I can shower etc, helping with cooking/babies laundry etc, and basically helping make it an enjoyable rather than fraught time. I would prefer personal recommendations, and also views on how useful this actually was in practice for others! Many thanks
VeeHairdresser
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal recommendations for a postnatal doula/maternity nurse

Postby VeeHairdresser » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:26 am

Fiona de rose / doula de mamma is an amazing popular doula in the balham, tooting, streatham area. She covers more areas too
This is her number: 07935 740323
Doula_Kate
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Doula_Kate » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Hi there

Where are you based? I completed a course with Birth a Bliss Academy, just before Christmas to become a birth and post-natal doula. I am a mum of 3 and had a birth doula for my second daughter and a post natal doula for my third and completely understand how an extra pair of hands can be invaluable, especially when juggling other children and commitments, whilst still trying the enjoy the new baby. Please feel free to message me if you would like to chat further x
Doulademama
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Doulademama » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Hi there 
 I’m a birth and postnatal doula since 2016. I trained with nurturing birth in london. I
If you want to contact me on [url=tel:07935740323]07935740323[/url]

Fi 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.