Seeking Part-time Nanny SW11 - Days Flexible

3 posts
lalectrice
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking Part-time Nanny SW11 - Days Flexible

Postby lalectrice » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:01 am

I am looking for an experienced nanny to look after my two daughters (aged 7 & 3) for the following hours, from mid-April:

Term-time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-6 p.m. (initially; from July these hours can be worked on any two weekdays).

School holidays: two or three full days a week 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (choice of days flexible).

This would entail collecting the kids from nursery and school, supervising homework and giving them supper. During school holidays, you would be taking them on excursions (to zoo, museums, parks etc.), hosting or taking them to playdates or other organised activities etc.

We are a friendly family keen to establish a warm relationship with our new nanny. Our previous nanny, who is moving on due to needing more hours, can provide us with a reference! Please PM if you require further info or to submit your CV.
lalectrice
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking Part-time Nanny SW11 - Days Flexible

Postby lalectrice » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:43 pm

bump
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking Part-time Nanny SW11 - Days Flexible

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello,

I have started working full-time now during term time but all of my families go on holiday during half terms and summer holidays. I am looking for a family to help out (full days) 2 or 3 days per week during the half terms and other school holidays. Please let me know if this may be of interest to you. I live in Balham and work in Balham and Clapham Junction. I can provide great references.

Kind regards,

Magdalena

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.