Our lovely au pair looking for a new family

2 posts
F&F
Options:
Share this post on:

Our lovely au pair looking for a new family

Postby F&F » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:58 am

Our lovely Spanish au pair is looking for a new family, preferably in the Clapham area.  My husband and I are separating and so desperately need our spare room back!

She has been with us since January 2019, is a warm and affectionate 25 year old young woman, who is patient, kind and sensitive with children, she’s reliable and punctual, and has really got the hang of cooking family dinners and dealing with a tonne of laundry.  

She’s attending English lessons in Clapham Old Town 12pm-2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and her English is steadily improving.  

She’s made a couple of really good friends since arriving in London so is quite self-sufficient during her time off, although enjoys being in a family home too.  

We will be sad to lose her and really want to help her find another family so she can continue with her London experience and become fluent in English.  Happy to answer more detailed questions if you are interested in meeting her (please PM me) or contact her directly on email argudolopezandrea@gmail.com.
diane.rodin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our lovely au pair looking for a new family

Postby diane.rodin » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi,
We are in Clapham and would love to meet your au pair. Please contact me on: 26kelmscott@gmail.com. Cheers. Diana :D
:) ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.