Childminder Vacances

1 post
Tootsies Childminder
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder Vacances

Postby Tootsies Childminder » Mon May 18, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi there
I am looking into reopening my setting with new Covid -19 policy and enhanced cleaning of all the toys and resources to keep the children and our family safe and health.
I have vacances for 2-3 children for full or part time places .

I am 42 years old childminder living in Battersea, near Clapham Junction Grant Road entrance. It’s a well connected area with lots of busses (319,345,49) , Clapham Junction overground rail station and Santander bike station just seconds away .
I live in a spacious 2 bed flat with plenty of toys and educational resources to enhance and stimulate children’s development as well as a nice communal garden that we use regularly. York garden playground, children centre and library are just around the corner. :)

I worked as a nanny for over 13
years and childminder for 3 years now.
I am a bubbly person with a large number of friends and interesting hobbies. In my free time i love to read , cook and spent time with my family.

I held the following qualifications
Maternity practitioner
Early years practitioner
Foundation degree in Early Years
BA (honors) in Childhood and Youth Studies
Paediatric First aid
Child protection
Food safety
DBS

I am flexible on start date . Ideally I am looking for a families who lives nearby and have small baby( one under 12 months ) or toddlers . Unfortunately after school care is not what I can offer as I have my 7 year old son to pick up from Sacred Heart in Battersea.
4/5 Days per week will be great but I will consider 2 or 3 days too.
I can provide an excellent references from all my employees , which I stay in touch and I see the children regularly.
if you are interested I would love to meet up and discuss further the possibilities.
Email :aleksandrahopper@yahoo.co.uk
Mob:07711992451

Looking forward to hear from all parents who are looking into going back to some normality soon :)
Aleksandra

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.