Experienced British Nanny. Battersea Based.

1 post
ejacks71
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced British Nanny. Battersea Based.

Postby ejacks71 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi Parents,

My name is Jacqueline. I am seeking a new nanny role. I am available immediately.  Ideally Minimum 30 or 35 hours per week. £12 net an hour.  Nanny duties only (no housekeeping)

I am British, 49, very well spoken/presented, incredibly responsible and love taking care of toddlers. I am a non smoker/clean driving license/non-drinker. My experience is mostly with 2-7 year olds.. (I don't have a huge amount of baby experience, so my comfort level is to continue within this age range). I am well read. I work hard to ensure the children in my care are safe, have fun, learn and get lots of fresh air and exercise. My passions are reading, crafts, dancing, singing, drawing and playing. I can potty train, cook great food and always keep the children and the home clean! I can provide excellent references.. I have taken care of 1 child, 2 children, and 3 children, so my experienced is mixed..

An enhanced DBS has been requested (should come through in 2 weeks). I have an old first aid certificate - a new course will be undertaken once the lock-down allows. Please get in contact for more information! Thanks for reading! Kind regards
;) Jacqueline ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.