Experienced nanny available from August - 14 years experience (1 month old to teens), DBS, 1st aid

1 post
Nanny7
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny available from August - 14 years experience (1 month old to teens), DBS, 1st aid

Postby Nanny7 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:52 am

Hi, I'm an experienced live out nanny looking for around 10 hours a day position - 3 to 5 days a week. I'm flexible with the start date.

I have 14+ years experience working with children of all ages (from 4 weeks old to 16 years old). I'm an enthusiastic, hardworking, easy going person. Always proactive, taking initiative, making sure I follow family's wishes how to do things the way they're used to. I love to cook for children from scratch, using a lot of vegetables, making sure they get enough vitamins and minerals. In some families we used to cook in bigger batches and freeze it in small containers (with a date written on them). I make purées, soups, fish pies, chicken, meat balls, etc etc. I enjoy going to the park with the children, play groups, music classes, play dates, swimming classes, ballet… It's always a great feeling helping little ones overcome their shyness, seeing them making their first friends and be there for them when they learn how to share toys with others. I know how to separate and wash and dry clothes without any mistakes. I've been looking after expensive clothing brands most of my life. I'm always happy to help with errands. I put children and their safety first before anything else and parents are always happy that they can rely on me and they can focus on their work without being worried. I send many pictures to the parents throughout the day, so that they can see what their little ones are up to. I've got up to date CRB (DBS) and 1st Aid Courses. I am a driver and can travel. I’m extremely patient and deal with any stressful situation in a calm manner. I'm fun and energetic and always make a lasting impression on the children because of my playfulness and imagination. Please contact me for more details. Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.