Nanny looking for a new position. 3 to 5 full days

4 posts
AlegnaFA
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny looking for a new position. 3 to 5 full days

Postby AlegnaFA » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:53 am

Hi! I am a professional nanny with more than 8 years of experience in childcare and qualifications looking for my next role. I am looking for at least 3 full days and no more than 50h/w.
I love planning activities for the children, arranging playdates, taking them to parks, museums... or doing crafts or messy play at home.
I have experience looking after children from 9months to u years old and I specially enjoy working working with children under 5 yo as I have worked in a nursery for 5 years I feel more confident with this age group.
****Spanish is my first language****
**** I do not drive.****
DBS check
Excellent references.
Please contact me if you would like to see my cv.
Thanks
A.
Nava04
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny looking for a new position. 3 to 5 full days

Postby Nava04 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi Alegna,

It's interesting to see how you are explaining things related to your nannying experiences from the past. In fact that's what any family is looking for in a nanny when they hire someone to look after their children. I'm working in the field of domestic workers services in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

If you are still in search for a family, and if you wish to come to Dubai and work here as a nanny, then I have enough opportunities for you to connect with a lovely family. You will get a decent salary for your nanny services while many other perks are available for free to you including nanny visa of 2 years.

You can check the details there and if you are interested, please let me know via PM.

Have a good day :)
OliviaRutland
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby OliviaRutland » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:28 am

Hello - I am looking for a live out nanny for 4 days a week - if of interest please PM me! Olivia 
Laylah Holmes
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Laylah Holmes » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Hi Allegra, we are looking for a nanny for our two girls in Chiswick Riverside, 4 years old (at school in reception) & 18 months old. Ideally Monday-Thursday 10-6pm but happy to discuss and be flexible. Further hours can be made up with regular evening babysitting. 32-40 hours. To start early January 2022. Please call or text me on 07730594352 if of interest.
Thanks, Laylah

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.