Nanny required for two babies 50 hrs per week

3 posts
LeliaH93
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny required for two babies 50 hrs per week

Postby LeliaH93 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:46 pm

Hello!

Myself and my friend are looking for a vibrant, loving and caring nanny in the Balham/Clapham area to look after our two baby girls for 5 days per week. (50 hrs max)

Ideally this person will speak Spanish and English (fluently). I personally have a lovely cocker spaniel who is very friendly and loves walks!

Both families are young and very relaxed :)

We need someone who can start week commencing June 20th.
20 days annual leave

If this post of interest please get in touch!

Hope to hear back :)
Jellybeans
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required for two babies 50 hrs per week

Postby Jellybeans » Thu May 19, 2022 9:44 pm

Hi
I sent you a message on childcare…
Mnicholls81
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required for two babies 50 hrs per week

Postby Mnicholls81 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:07 pm

Hello, my name is Maria, I am a mature nanny working with children for 23 years. I have got 9 years experience working in nurseries and 14 years experience working as a nanny. I am CRB checked on an update service - First aid trained and have contactable references. I am reliable - trustworthy - punctual - friendly - warm - consistent and have a positive can do attitude. I enjoy caring for babies and young children, teaching them new things and stretching their imagination. I love being out and about - reading - singing - walks in the park and lots of music classes and playgroups.
I can cook healthy nutritious meals from scratch and also batch cooking when necessary. I am interested in this position. If you would like to discuss further please do send me a message or email me at mnicholls81@hotmail.co.uk and I can send over my CV.

Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.