Looking for a wonderful full time /5 day week nanny in SW11

3 posts
AnnainSW11
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a wonderful full time /5 day week nanny in SW11

Postby AnnainSW11 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:22 pm

Hi all

We are looking for a live out nanny to join our family from January next year when I return to work (some flexibility in start date)
The role would be Monday - Friday 7am-6pm
We have two lovely daughters - our eldest will be almost 3 and attends a local preschool in the mornings and the baby will be around 10months

We are looking for an experienced sole charge nanny (not housekeeper). Someone who is patient, caring and most importantly fun!

Duties include days out, park visits, preparing nutritious meals and snacks, lots of stories, and arts and crafts

If interested please do drop me a DM and we can have a quick chat.
TheresaLuk xxx
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a wonderful full time /5 day week nanny in SW11

Postby TheresaLuk xxx » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:43 pm

Hi
I have tried to send you a message but with some reason it doesn’t want to send it. Could you perhaps send me a pm, and hopefully I’d be able to reply?
juliasidwell
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a wonderful full time /5 day week nanny in SW11

Postby juliasidwell » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:51 pm

If you're still looking for a nanny I can help you - I work with nannies in the area who are all DBS checked and verified by us, before being placed with local families. They are all interviewed beforehand to ensure they are professional, qualified and simply fun, energetic nannies that you will love! If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch: agency@rosenannies.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.