babysitter looking for extra hours. 4 years experience.

1 post
Lotta
Options:
Share this post on:

babysitter looking for extra hours. 4 years experience.

Postby Lotta » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi!

My name is Charlotta, but everyone call me Lotta, and im 23 years old. I am from Sweden but have been living in England for almost 10 months (moved here in May 2009).
I speak fluent Swedish, (off course), English and very good Dutch.

I have been living in The Netherlands (on two occasions), Belgium and now England. I moved to The Netherlands the first time in January 2006 and I was working as an aupair there for 8 months. I took care of two girls aged 3 and 6. After that I moved to Belgium, Brussels, and was working with a little boy, aged 3, for 8 months. I then had to go back to Sweden to study but came back again and took care of him for 2 more months. When I finished working in Belgium I moved back to The Netherlands and stayed there for 14 months. When I came the little girl i took care of was 11 months and the boy was almost 4, I also had to babysit a 12 year old, and occasionally a 11 year old and a 14 year old as well.
I first came to England in May 2009 and I was living in Essex for about 3,5 months. I was taking care of two wonderful girls aged 4 and 7.
I am now taking care of a boy (5) and a girl (7). I currently live in North London and I know this is a site for South London but I dont mind travelling.

The hours I'm working now are: Mon 8-9 and 15.30-18.30, Wed 15.30-18.30, Thurs and Fri 8-9 and 15.30-18.30. I'm free Tuesdays, Wedesday mornings and every weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to go through my letter.
If you think that I might be the babysitter you're lookinf for, give me ring or email me!

Charlottaekman_@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.