TOP NANNY available for temp work from mid feb-end of april

3 posts
daisychain26
Options:
Share this post on:

TOP NANNY available for temp work from mid feb-end of april

Postby daisychain26 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 am

Hi Mums,

I am a Cache qualified level 3 British Nanny with over 9 years experience as a Nanny, Nursery Nurse and Support Assistant for Autistic children.
I have varied experience with children with particular needs including hearing impairments, children with autism, global delay, and children with delayed speech. I have also worked with children who have particular dietry requirements such as nut and seed allergies, reflux and lactose intolerance.
I have worked with babies - children of 10

I hold a current CRB check
First Aid as of February 2013
Makaton trained
Full British Drivers License

I have worked mainly over SW London so am familiar with many areas such as clapham, wimbledon, Fulham and Chelsea, i would however like to work in the clapham/balham/tooting area/brixton areas but would be happy to work else where for the right family.

My current position has just ended as of 28th of december and I start a temp position with a lovely family in Barnes in a couple of days until mid february,
I have a Full time job starting from may so I am only looking for temp work from Mid February to end of April, im open to part time/ full time or ad hoc days, afternoons or mornings, babysitting and have experience in proxy parenting.

Very Knowledgable with glowing references
Why don't you give me a call and we can talk about what you need

Nanny Nathalie

Last edited by daisychain26 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
daisychain26
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: TOP NANNY available for temp work from mid feb-end of ap

Postby daisychain26 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 am

Hi there,

i meet a lot of families through just being very sociable. One of the families called me and asked if i was available when mum was going back to work.
Otherwise i dont think i would have been able to find a job so far into the future on this sight.

Hope you find a great job

x
daisychain26
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: TOP NANNY available for temp work from mid feb-end of ap

Postby daisychain26 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 am

will keep my ears open and if i hear of anything will let you know

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.