Nanny available

2 posts
Ramona
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby Ramona » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:14 pm

I am a level 2 qualified with over 7 years experience working with children ages 2 weeks-7 years old as a nanny and in the nursery setting.I am mature,calm,patient,friendly,very good organiser in/outdoors activities for a good child's development.I love cooking healthy nutritional mealsfor babies and children.I am Ofsted registered,CRB,First aid for babies and children,Childcare insurance,NVQ2-Children's Care,Education and Development.
I would be available for part time or full time basis anytime after an 4 weeks notice for the family i still work.
If you'll be interested please contact me to ramona.zarzu@yahoo.com.
Ramona
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby Ramona » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 am

Ramona wrote:I am a level 2 qualified with over 7 years experience working with children ages 2 weeks-7 years old as a nanny and in the nursery setting.I am mature,calm,patient,friendly,very good organiser in/outdoors activities for a good child's development.I love cooking healthy nutritional mealsfor babies and children.I am Ofsted registered,CRB,First aid for babies and children,Childcare insurance,NVQ2-Children's Care,Education and Development.
I would be available for part time or full time basis anytime after an 4 weeks notice for the family i still work.
If you'll be interested please contact me to ramona.zarzu@yahoo.com.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.