Kiwi nanny avaliable part time

1 post
janafarquhar
Options:
Share this post on:

Kiwi nanny avaliable part time

Postby janafarquhar » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Hello my name is Jana and im a Kiwi girl living in Clapham, looking for a temporary nanny job part time. Im currently working for a family on WED THURS and FRI arvo so anything on MON TUES or weekend would be great. I am leaving to go travelling in July so I would suit someone whos looking for some extra help for a couple of months.
I have three years nannying experience 1.5 of these being in the UK. I have a first aid cert, non smoker, can drive a manual, have fantastic checkable references and am very willing to undergo a CRB check and also open to becoming registered.

I have extensive experience working with babies, and am capable of looking after any ages and also doing some housework if needed.
I am a very cheerful, calm, sporty, and imaginative when it comes to childrens play.
I am very reliable(never get sick!) happy and willing to do anything to help out. Also avaliable for babysitting occasionally.
If you would like to speak, or view my CV then please email or give me a call on 07858503507.
Look forward yo hearing from you
Many thanks
Jana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.