Experienced New Zealand Nanny

3 posts
kiwichick27
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced New Zealand Nanny

Postby kiwichick27 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi, my name is Haylee. I am a New Zealand qualified nanny and have been living and working in london for the past 18 months. I consider myself to be an energetic, calm, fun, hard working and loving nanny who always gives 100%. I am incredibly organized, punctual and reliable with an optimistic and positive personality. I am currently working in Clapham and have established a great nanny network. I have first aid, swimming, CRB and a clean drivers license . I can supply all my certificates and excellent references. Full time , Mon to fri , live out .
laurettajones
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced New Zealand Nanny

Postby laurettajones » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 pm

hi Haylee my name is lauretta a nanny off northcote rd clapham and i am leaving my position 2 girls 1 and 3 in nursery pms fulltime m-f paid rate. i am off to australia to live and have been happy working for an informal lovely family last 2 yrs. New position to start from 1st april to suit a bubbly energetic loving person qualified prefered with experience in the above aged group and happy to be ofsted reg. Someone who can committ for next couple yrs would this be somthing you would be interested in or anyone you know please message me the family interviewing now. best wishes lauretta
jessie_s
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced New Zealand Nanny

Postby jessie_s » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi Haylee,

I am currently looking for a nanny to look after my daughters who are 2 and a half and 6 months old. We live in Balham and are looking for somebody live-out Monday-Thursday 8am-6.30pm. If this is something that would interest you let me know and I can give you more details about the job.

Many thanks,

Jess

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.