I recommend my French au-pair for baby-sitting/tutoring

4 posts
2010emilie1
Options:
Share this post on:

I recommend my French au-pair for baby-sitting/tutoring

Postby 2010emilie1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi,

Because I know how hard it can be to find a good baby-sitter or nanny, I would like to recommend my French au-pair who is looking for additional baby-sitting, French tutoring or nannying (during the day or evenings).

She works for us only two days a week and has basically three days plus at least 4 evenings free during the week. She can also work on Saturdays occasionally. She holds the equivalent of a bachelor degree in English from La Sorbonne in Paris and her English is excellent.

She is 21, intelligent, polite, caring, very keen to please and has a lovely personality. She is also very mature and responsible for her age.

She can cook, clean up the kitchen after the children, load and unload the washing machine, fold clothes and keep their bedrooms tidy.

She is really good at providing my three children with structure and manners but also entertain them and make sure that they are stimulated. She looks after them sole charge two days a week and my nanny who can only now work three days a week does the three other days.

I would say that she is as good as a nanny even if she does not have 5 years experience. Please note that in spite of her relatively young age she does have some childcare experience and has been working for us for 6 months.

Please feel free to contact me on 0778 871 6001 for a recommendation.

Emilie1
ckwmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: I recommend my French au-pair for baby-sitting/tutoring

Postby ckwmum » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi, what days would she be free to work? And where are you based?
Also can you let me know her salary expectations?

Many thanks
Catherine
coolmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby coolmum » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi,

I would also be interested in her salary expectations? Do you pay her a full au pairs wage or would you consider 50:50 with another family.
VKAC
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby VKAC » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:32 am

Hi Emilie, this sounds really great and thank you for recommending your nanny. My husband is French and I speak to my 2 little ones in French (badly) and I would really like them to speak French well! Please what would her costs be? Please will you kindly send me her number? Thank you very much, Verity

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.