Will you no longer need your nanny from Sept?

4 posts
ckwmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Will you no longer need your nanny from Sept?

Postby ckwmum » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi, if your child/ren are starting school in Sept so your full time nanny will need a new job, I'd love to hear from you. I'm looking for a highly recommended, loving nanny who knows the area well.

Please no direct applications from nannies at this stage.

Thank you.
swelch
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Will you no longer need your nanny from Sept?

Postby swelch » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi

We have a lovely nanny who we currently share but the share is ending in the summer but would love to keep the nanny on. We are looking for another family to share with.

Where abouts do you live. Would you be interested in a nannyshare?
Sarah
ckwmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ckwmum » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Still looking. Thanks.
mumtoBB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mumtoBB » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi there. I have an absolutely fabulous nanny who has been woking for us full time for the past 18 months. My son (who is now 25 months) loves her. She is caring , efficient, bright, organised and ost importantlyy stimulates him . She has also has been really brilliant with me. This was my first child so I was quite nervous at first about leaving him and she has been a real godsend and completely sensitive to the stresses of returning to work. She has 3 sons of her own (the oldest is now 18) so is also extremely flexible. I am pregnant and due early Sept with no. 2 so I will no longer need her but would love her to go to a caring family and cannot recommend highly enough. Please let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to call you and talk to you some more about her and what she does for me etc.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.