Amazing nanny available for nanny share

1 post
KandA
Options:
Share this post on:

Amazing nanny available for nanny share

Postby KandA » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 pm

We have found the most amazing nanny and are looking for a family to share her with. She is the most wonderful mixture of experienced and loving - inspiring us with complete confidence the moment we met her (and especially on hearing a little of her 20 years of experience and that she Super Nanny-s for people with problem sleepers etc, etc) and having my daughters laughing and asking if she could stay within minutes of her arrival. She clearly loves her job and has endless enthusiasm and ideas for fun! She is French and enthusiastic about introducing my girls to speaking French but speaks fantastic English.

We have two little girls who will be 1 and 3 in early June (when I start back to work). They are very bright, kind and fun. The eldest goes to nursery 2 mornings a week - 5 from September so we would like the share to be based at our house - which is on Wakehurst Road (between Northcote Road and Wandsworth Common). We have a spare room that could permanently assign a spare room to your little one for any naps that s/he fancies.

The nanny is really keen to work for us too and we have provisionally agreed that she would start towards the end of May and work Tuesday to Friday, 7.45am until 6.30pm. She has looked after several children at a time lots of times (including 5 under 5, with whom she travelled around the world!!) and is completely happy with the idea of the share.

Do get in touch if you think sharing with us could work for you. I hope that we offer a really happy family environment in which any child would have a ball - and you would benefit from an amazing nanny without breaking the bank!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.