evening and weekend nanny available - very flexible

1 post
michelle86
Options:
Share this post on:

evening and weekend nanny available - very flexible

Postby michelle86 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a fully qualified nursery nurse/nanny available for weekend and evening work. I hold an nvq level 3 in child care and have 4 years experience working in a nursery and being a nanny. I have a full uk driving licence and am willing to drive to jobs. I charge between £8 and £10 per hour depending how far I have to travel. I have experience with children as young as 3 months up until the age of 15 years old, also twin experience. I hold many training qualifications including food safety, safeguarding and an enhanced crb. I am a very caring, enthusiastic, loving and trustworthy individual who loves spending time outdoors, doing arts and crafts, cooking and helping children meet certain milestones in life. I can provide excellent references also. Please contact me if I can help out in any way, I can send my cv and any references you may need, also answer any questions I may have missed. Minimum of 3 hours work required. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you, Michelle.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.